Nano Nagle Place is a new heritage centre and community hub on Douglas Street. For more information about Nano Nagle Place see http://nanonagleplace.ie/.
On Monday November 27th the festive season at Nano Nagle Place Begins!
• Our opening hours change to 11.00-19.00 every day
• Find presents galore in our design and gift store
• ‘The Keeping of Christmas in 18th- Century Cork’ guided tour (15.00), includes seeing the hall and parlour our 1771 building dressed as it might have been in Nano’s time, in association with Cork Flower Studio
• Steal a kiss under our 18th-Century ‘kissing bough’
• Magical festive lighting in our beautiful gardens